Your pet deserves to have a vacation of their own when you’re away! At our animal hospital in Kettering, pets enjoy spacious accommodations and plenty of playtime from our attentive staff. While your pet boards with us, they are always under the care of our veterinary staff, so you can leave them, worry-free. Our pet boarding facility provides guests with everything they could need and more!
Our Pet Boarding Amenities
Cats and dogs don’t always get along, so the first thing you should know is that our feline guests board in a separate area away from our dog kennels. Cats enjoy cozy condos, a gentle serenade of classical music, and Feliway pheromones to reduce stress. Dogs stay in state-of-the-art Mason kennels that keep them comfortable and safe. While staying with us, your pet will have:
- Comfortable bedding that is frequently washed and replaced
- High-quality nutritious food including Royal Canin, Iams, or Science Diet
- Fresh water always provided
- Exercise 3-4 times daily, plus individual playtime
- Complimentary nail trim
- Complimentary bath and brush for pets who stay with us for five nights or more
Please note that while we do provide food, if your pet is prone to stress while away from home, it may be more beneficial for you to bring their own food.
Pet Boarding Details
To maintain a safe and clean facility, we do have certain requirements in order for your pet to board with us. Our pet boarding requirements include:
- Current vaccinations
- For dogs, this means DHPP or DHLPP, rabies, canine influenza, and Bordetella
- For cats, this means FVRCP and rabies
- Free of fleas and other parasites
- If your pet does have fleas, we will administer flea treatment at your expense.
Additionally, pick-up and drop-off times are as follows:
- Drop-off: between 8:00am – 11:30am and 2:00pm – 5:30pm
- Pick-up: between 8:00am and noon on the day of departure. If you leave your pet until after 2pm, you will be charged an additional day of boarding.
Please remember that our practice is closed daily between noon and 2:00pm.
If you are looking for safe and worry-free pet boarding, contact us today to book your pet a place. We look forward to caring for your pet like our own.
The doctors and staff at Hills and Dales are amazing. They have gone above and beyond with all stages of my sweet dogs lives. Their care and compassion have been second to none. This is the only vet my dog is actually excited to go see "his girls"! -Mel M.
I would give it one million stars if I could! Dr. Mac saved our dog! When another vet was content to "wait it out", the entire staff at Hills and Dales jumped into action! These wonderful people are so caring, compassionate, and extremely thorough; they truly love what they do. Thank you Hills and Dales! -Kristen L.
If you want to deal with the absolute best veterinary staff in the area, these are your folks! Everyone is beyond courteous and with every visit you know they truly care about you and your furry kids. Through the years, they have been there without fail for our cats and dog & given us great peace of mind every step of the way. -Jennifer W.
The doctors and staff at Hills and Dales veterinary clinic are so kind, compassionate, educated and helpful people that really care and understand what we go through along with our fur babies! The clinic is always spotless and the staff at the front desk are friendly and really try and help with anything we need! -Pamela M.
Doesn't matter if you have an emergency or just a regular visit....the staff and Dr's are always there to help you with whatever problem you might have. They're always so caring and compassionate to your needs! -Alberta F.